[NSRCA-discussion] Trimming question

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 05:02:09 AKST 2006

It works for me.
It is so easy to try.

I have spent a lifetime in maintenance. I know it does not seem logical to
those other than us "fixers", but I try to do what is easiest first, what is
cheapest next and what is leftover for last.

An example is an engine problem that gets new bearings before a new glow
plug...

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US