[NSRCA-discussion] Trimming question

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 04:36:01 AKST 2006

I am sure that this is and oversimplified approach to the problem, but being a regular subscriber to Occam's Razor quarterly demands that I ask. For my own information, could the funky pitch problem have anything to do with the oddly shaped rudder that designers of the Stik family of planes are so fond of using?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:        The simplest, quickest fix is to turn the wing up side down so the beastie has anhedral. Change nothing else initially.

  MattK