[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 06:07:37 AKST 2006

Jim:
I once casually mentioned to Steve Wall, (Piedmont Models) once about Focus
1 vs. Focus 2 cowlings; he indicated that the Focus 2 cowl could be used on
the Focus 1 by removing the plywood former in the rear of the Focus 2
cowling.  Don't know if it's correct or not; thank heaven I've never had to
try it out.  Just quoting what I've been told.
Bill Glaze (Currently owner of both a F 1 & F 2)