[NSRCA-discussion] Santa was good...

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 06:40:05 AKST 2006

Thanks Mark, offering to get it all trimmed out is very nice of you.

Santa must have known what he was doing since he brought me a small  electric
heli (CP Blade Pro) to practice with until you get the T-Rex sorted out  for
me.  However, there must be something defective with the Blade, it  won't stay
over the spot I lift off from, it wanders around as if I wasn't  controlling
it at all.  Obviously, the Blade must be defective, a pattern  flyer would
never let a plane wander around like that unless there was something  wrong with

Hope everyone's Christmas was 'most excellent'

Don

In a message dated 12/25/2006 4:57:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,