[NSRCA-discussion] Santa was good...

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 26 07:59:37 AKST 2006

My T-Rex has the same defect ! :-)

Eddie

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of
AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:40 AM
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Santa was good...

Thanks Mark, offering to get it all trimmed out is very nice of you.

Santa must have known what he was doing since he brought me a small electric
heli (CP Blade Pro) to practice with until you get the T-Rex sorted out for
me.  However, there must be something defective with the Blade, it won't
stay over the spot I lift off from, it wanders around as if I wasn't
controlling it at all.  Obviously, the Blade must be defective, a pattern
flyer would never let a plane wander around like that unless there was
something wrong with it........
<http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201d20638/05>

Hope everyone's Christmas was 'most excellent'

Don

In a message dated 12/25/2006 4:57:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,