[NSRCA-discussion] Sportsman help

mark hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Wed Dec 20 18:18:12 AKST 2006

Kelly,

You are right about the takeoff sequence.  You will make a pass downwind,
then perform any turn-around of your choice, then you will be entering the
box upwind.

At each break, the turn-around you choose should be something that you are
very comfortable with and can help you to position properly for the next box
entry.

The breaks are there to give newer pilots a moment to breathe and in most
cases, to let the judges blink before the next sequence begins...

Good luck.

Mark