[NSRCA-discussion] Winter practice plane

wgalligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Fri Dec 15 06:05:29 AKST 2006

The 18.5x9.5 APC should be a good prop also.  Dr Harrison is running one and he likes it.  The Mejlic is about 2.5 oz lighter and would spin up little better even if it did load the engine(O.S.1.40) more.  Had a very electric like transition on throttle and a very constant speed.  Engine rpms did not seem to increase from 5/8 to full throttle but you had the power as you advanced the throttle in uplines.

Wayne Galligan