[NSRCA-discussion] Winter practice plane

Jim Woodward Jim.Woodward at armorholdings.com
Fri Dec 15 06:14:36 AKST 2006

Hi Wayne,  All

I personally will be taking 'electric-like' comparisons to my glow setup
out of the vocabulary for good!  For a while it has been a goal for few,
and myself included, to try to get glow to perform in the same window as
electric setups.  I'm damn glad to put that phase behind me.  I do like
the speed control offered by the 18.1x10.1 and the 15.75x10 3 blades,
but they have the "ballistic" option available when needed too - as
attested to by the Tangerine contest.  While I don't think I need to fly
as fast as David Shulman (... who may still be apologizing the
air-molecules the Australl was splitting apart), I'm not going to be
flying "touchy-feely" stuff anymore either.  At this point I still think
"medium" is a nice thought to have, but it was also pretty cool to see
some "big" maneuvers flown again around the 180-200 mark again.

Thanks,

Jim W.