[NSRCA-discussion] Winter practice plane

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Dec 14 18:00:07 AKST 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 8:43 PM, JonLowe at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/14/2006 7:21:10 PM Central Standard Time,
> vanputte at cox.net writes:
> Cold weather.  I remember that.  Isn't it what happens about this
> time up north?  We had 70 degrees, with clear skies and calm winds
> today in northwest Florida.  Couldn't decide which way to take
> off.  Decisions, decisions.
>
> Ron Van Putte
> You OBVIOUSLY weren't in Orlando over the weekend.  Colder than
> Huntsville.
>
> BTW, where WAS the panhandle crowd?  Totally MIA.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I had surgery for my second
macular hole on December 4th, this time in my left eye.  No way could
I make it to Apopka.
With luck I will be able to fly R/C again and, with more luck, I will
be able to fly Pattern.  No sympathy required;. it's been a great
ride and my problem is just another thing that happens to old farts.
Can you imagine how bad someone is going to feel when I beat them
next summer?

Ron Van Putte