[NSRCA-discussion] Winter practice plane

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 17:43:39 AKST 2006

In a message dated 12/14/2006 7:21:10 PM Central Standard Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:
Cold weather.  I remember that.  Isn't it what happens about this time up
north?  We had 70 degrees, with clear skies and calm winds today in northwest
Florida.  Couldn't decide which way to take off.  Decisions, decisions.

Ron Van Putte
You OBVIOUSLY weren't in Orlando over the weekend.  Colder than Huntsville.

BTW, where WAS the panhandle crowd?  Totally MIA.

Jon Lowe