[NSRCA-discussion] K Factor covers and stuff

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Dec 13 07:54:57 AKST 2006

Hey guys,

I am in need of cover shots for the K Factor. Since this is building season, I'm looking for in-shop pics. They need to be as high res as possible, accompanied by the information for the caption.

if you have something cool, send it to me personally at

kerlock at comcast.net

I'm also looking for technical articles (Like Jon Lowe's OS article for instance). if you can take the time, give it a shot, somebody will find it very useful!

Thanks,
-Mike