[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Rules interpretation

jzeigenfus jzeigenfus at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 03:15:56 AKST 2006

John I agree we need to clear up this issue, we also have to consider however, that when the pilot calls landing and say by his doing or wind conditions, the plane does some violent oscillations then finally lands outside the zone and  when finally on the ground does not roll straight. Some pilots will make the case that all they did was land outside the zone. Like all manuevers you start at 10 and subtract for mistakes. Another question might be does the pilot have to call take off complete or landing starting or is it up to the judges to decide when to stop judging take off or landing? JEZ