[NSRCA-discussion] 1 1/2 snap technique

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:47:03 AKST 2006

I stand corrected, instead of "not had a 1 1/2 snap for several years", make that, "not had a 1 1/2 snap for two years".  But for goodness sakes, that's not the point of my question, I just want to talk about the 1 1/2 snap, not everyone has been in this sport since the 90's!

And BTW, what does judging the 2/2pt-slow roll in FAI have to do with the snap question?

This list needs some Ritalin.

Keith