[NSRCA-discussion] Trim changes

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Dec 6 19:40:53 AKST 2006

Hi Nat,
So you've had the pull-pull tension change blues too!
So have I, though I do like the system.

By the way, Keith ... setting up pull-pulls gets easy if, and only if, you carefully set the elevator horns so that all four clevis pins are dead in line with the center of the hingeline. If they are behind it (typical) then life is miserable.

regards,
Dean