[NSRCA-discussion] Trim changes

Joe Walker vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 6 22:12:20 AKST 2006

Keith,
I suppose I'm just low tech sometimes... But the cables on the elevators
takes me about 30 minutes start to finish (ok 2 hours when I get distracted
by the TV...).  The only trick to getting the same throw is to make sure you
have the control horns aligned correctly.  I just went through 2 sets of the
JR 3421's on the dual servo set up and when I moved to full throw I could
just barely notice a difference between the 2 elevators.  I've seen the same
issue with Futaba servos.  Right now I'm using the MK bell crank which seems
pretty nice, but has just a bit of slop to it.  I suppose I need to take a
peek at some other folks installation of the cables and see what is making
other installations difficult.  Mine seemed pretty straight forward.

Joe W.