[NSRCA-discussion] Landing zone

Joe Walker vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 5 17:28:52 AKST 2006

Yes Georgie, it is huge.  I'm tuned into this because I dished out a Zero on
landing at the nats because I thought he touched down outside the "Zone".
Then I asked for a rule book and discovered the FAI rules were different
that the AMA rules so I retracted my zero.

But you see, this is why we are getting the BPA rolling again - slick
take-offs and landings should be an art form. trike retracts and lift
off/touch down dead center.  Who said pattern guys can't land!  LOL

Joe W.

  _____