[NSRCA-discussion] Where does center work out

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Dec 5 09:02:20 AKST 2006

Hi Gang,
It's interesting how we've been talking around the real question: we pretty much all know how it is supposed to be judged,
but now we are trying to figure out where the lowest common denominator is,
so that when the judge is tired, hot, dehydrated, ill-trained and is twenty minutes overdue for e pee break,
we won't force him to actually remember what the book says isn't really a downgrade.

The answer is to water and feed your judges regularly. Don't plant them too deep and they will grow ...

I know this is the obvious bit, but I had to say it.

Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications