[NSRCA-discussion] Piedmont Models

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 22 10:57:29 AKDT 2006

Any insight as to what the Focus III will be like? All composite or all wood, big fuse, small wing Euro style....? I'm interested.

  Colin.

RCSkyraidr at aol.com wrote:
      I spoke with Dave Guerin yesterday on another matter. But I did ask about the Focus as there are several newer pattern fliers in the NE looking for one. He told me that the first order is expected in this country in September and will be available for sale then. He expects to have the Piedmont website up and working before then so it will be possible to order the Focus by the time they arrive.

  Sorry, but I forgot to ask if these were all ARF's or if there were any ARC's in this shipment.

  Frank G