[NSRCA-discussion] Piedmont Models

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 22 12:50:35 AKDT 2006

The site for piedmont models is closed right now. Because they're redoing the sight. All they say is that there is a focus 3 coming out in 2007. Which is a couple of months away. We don't know any details yet.  Trust me if we new we would give you the info. You know us pattern fliers, we always want to know the details. lol

Matt