[NSRCA-discussion] Piedmont Models

RCSkyraidr at aol.com RCSkyraidr at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 10:46:01 AKDT 2006

I spoke with Dave Guerin yesterday on another matter. But I did ask about
the Focus as there are several newer pattern fliers in the NE looking for one.
He told me that the first order is expected in this country in September and
will be available for sale then. He expects to have the Piedmont website up
and  working before then so it will be possible to order the Focus by the time
they  arrive.

Sorry, but I forgot to ask if these were all ARF's or if there were any
ARC's in this shipment.

Frank G