[NSRCA-discussion] Flight conditions?

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 20 14:56:34 AKDT 2006

I use a Futaba WC2. One advantage with Futaba is you can activate a flight
mode via one of your four primary functions.

I have 3 flight modes flying the F3A sequences. Snap, Spin and normal. Make
your spin mode the last flight condition (No 8) in your current model setup
(This will then override any other condition activated) my snap mode is
activated at either 90% up or down elevator. I only flick switches for spins
and stall turns.

Peter

  _____