[NSRCA-discussion] Pawnee Rock contest

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Mon Aug 14 15:59:49 AKDT 2006

The 2006 MACK club contest is in the history books. As I had predicted, the winds were light and variable with the temperature just right (if anyone has the actually statistics, feel free to post them). lol
Attendence was small, but I believe it was still a success. A great job by the club which includes our score keeper who kept the numbers moving, and the help he had makes my job so much easier (thanks Clay Schmidt, scorekeeper, Mike Estes assistant scorekeeper, Danny Brough chasing after the score sheets). Also Jarold Schmidt for assisting me in the CD duties. Curt Schmidt for helping to prepare for the contest along with all club members for ther mowing and trimming chores, Cory Dewald for his help in prep work and help in the concession stand. And as always, Joe Dunnaway for his help. Joe is involved in every part of planning, preperation, and execution of our contest, not to mention his help with contestants problems with equipment. Huge kudos go to Ruth Dunnaway for the excellent food prepared for the weekend. Careful Joe, I know of 13 flyers that may vie for your home position. lol Here are the standing:
 Intermediate: Forest Wilhite

Advanced:    Ken Kaut
                     Mike Howard
                     Steve Ford
                     Jeff Hill

Masters:       Chris White
                     Terrance Brown
                     Todd Schmidt
                     Joe Dunnaway
                     Jerry Voth

F3A              Art Wagner
                     Lance Van Nostrand
                     Brian Young
                     Terry Brox

Thanks again to all who attended and many thanks for the judging that all endured. Terry Brox