[NSRCA-discussion] Pawnee Rock contest

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 18:31:37 AKDT 2006

Thanks again for the contest Terry. Cool and the winds were light ;-)  ..... its all depends on the perspective....

  Had fun as usual.

  Brian

Terry Brox <tbrox at cox.net> wrote:
          The 2006 MACK club contest is in the history books. As I had predicted, the winds were light and variable with the temperature just right (if anyone has the actually statistics, feel free to post them). lol
  Attendence was small, but I believe it was still a success. A great job by the club which includes our score keeper who kept the numbers moving, and the help he had makes my job so much easier (thanks Clay Schmidt, scorekeeper, Mike Estes assistant scorekeeper, Danny Brough chasing after the score sheets). Also Jarold Schmidt for assisting me in the CD duties. Curt Schmidt for helping to prepare for the contest along with all club members for ther mowing and trimming chores, Cory Dewald for his help in prep work and help in the concession stand. And as always, Joe Dunnaway for his help. Joe is involved in every part of planning, preperation, and execution of our contest, not to mention his help with contestants problems with equipment. Huge kudos go to Ruth Dunnaway for the excellent food prepared for the weekend. Careful Joe, I know of 13 flyers that may vie for your home position. lol Here are the standing:
   Intermediate: Forest Wilhite

  Advanced:    Ken Kaut
                       Mike Howard
                       Steve Ford
                       Jeff Hill

  Masters:       Chris White
                       Terrance Brown
                       Todd Schmidt
                       Joe Dunnaway
                       Jerry Voth

  F3A              Art Wagner
                       Lance Van Nostrand
                       Brian Young
                       Terry Brox

  Thanks again to all who attended and many thanks for the judging that all endured. Terry Brox