[NSRCA-discussion] Wind correction, correct terms

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Aug 14 10:55:21 AKDT 2006

Wow. All this time I thought the "crap angle" was due to the wind causing the porta-johns at a contest to lean.

  Bob R.

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
  The crab angle is the relationship between the flight
path and fuselage heading in a crosswind situation.
The crap angle is what happens when you don't correct
for the crab angle when pulling or pushing into the
next manuever segment. I am somewhat of an expert in
demnstrating the crap angle effect. ;)

=== message truncated ===>

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com