[NSRCA-discussion] Twin elevator servo issue using Futaba 9 ZAP

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 10 10:03:20 AKDT 2006

Peter
What causes this to happen is the location of the pushrod connections at the
elevators hinge points.One is not the same distance to the hinge line as the
other. Or the distance to the hinge line from the clevis's is not the same.
You corrected for the difference at max throw,but the tracking is off in
between.
Have a looksee.

Jim Ivey