[NSRCA-discussion] Twin elevator servo issue using Futaba 9 ZAP

Ed White edvwhite at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 10 08:20:41 AKDT 2006

Hi Peter,

I will have to check tonight on ailevator, I don't
really remember.  I messed around with ATV and sub
trims to match the center and the max deflections.
Then used the multi-point mix to clean up the
intermediate positions.  It didn't take a lot of mix,
only a few percent as I recall.

Ed

--- Peter Pennisi <pentagon.systems at bigpond.com>