[NSRCA-discussion] Robart air can leak

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 29 18:29:43 AKDT 2006

Ken,

I would try some bubble gum.  Now, you need to be careful when you choose your bubble gum.  You need to spend the extra money for Hubba Bubba.  I don't know why, but Hubba Bubba will hold in excess of 100 psi.  The other brands, even the name brands just won't stand up to the pressure.  Also, when you chew the gum to get it ready for the application, make sure you drink a minimum of 2 Bud Lights before the chewing process.  If you drink that stuff that you do, it just won't prep the gum properly.  For some reason, anything other than Bud Light will eat away at the bonding agent.  Hope this helps.  You know I am always here for you Bud.

May you have many wheel down landings from now on.

Mike Darr