[NSRCA-discussion] Robart air can leak

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 08:08:06 AKDT 2006

That is right, you will never be able to fix it to your satisfaction for
less than $10 in materials, time, and aggravation.

The best way to seal la hole like this would be to fit a sleeve around the
can and then circumferentially weld or braze (or JB-weld) the seam.  Even
then you may experience cracking in the joints.  It may not flex the same as
the substrate can, and might not hold the air pressure anyhow.

Like you said, just get a new one!