[NSRCA-discussion] stall turn tail waggle

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 03:16:03 AKDT 2006

Lynn,

I already did.  I just removed the pump and use the white nylon spacer and cut the pump screws to seal the holes.  I installed the pressure nipple in the middle of the white spacer.  I use the Perry pump and the engine is working fine with the OS 160 carburetor in my old Hydeout.  The original carburetor has too much pressure drop for the Perry Pump.  This was a quick fix and I already got the parts so I can put back the engine as it was original.

Vicente Bortone