Iron Bay Regulator

Archie Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 09:01:48 AKDT 2005

I now work at Iron Bay.  I started here in January. We had some quality
control issues with the people that were providing us our shrader valves.
Spring tensions were anywhere from 5g to 20g, when we requested 7g.  We now
have gotten this sorted out and they seem to be working much more
consistently.  Diaphragm life should be years.  Even when they get hard and
brittle they still seem to work forever.

Arch

  _____