friends

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 16:54:17 AKDT 2005

Just thinking of our r/c friends over in Nederland, TX.  My thoughts are
with them as Rita approaches.  Hope to talk to you guys soon (Buddy, Larry,
Ray, Perry, Mike)...take care.

Here in northwest Houston the wind is currently picking up (35+) with some
gusts around 50mph.  Power will likely go out soon, but I don't expect
horrible damage.

-mark

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.