Iron Bay Regulator

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 07:38:55 AKDT 2005

I agree 100% with Bob.  My OS 160 and the Perry has been outstanding combination.  I can not speak of the Iron Bay Regulator since I never try it.

I wonder now if Iron Bay did improve it and we don't have the information on hand.

Vicente Bortone

Bob:
I know you have spent a great deal of time/money figuring out what works, and I applaud your efforts!  I simply never got it to work.  I'm not really much of a motor guy.  That's why I'm going back to the YS...... it has always worked for me.  And, I appreciate the fact that you recognize that different things work for different people.  I have been amazed that when I post something that works for me, people come out of the shadows with horror stories.....  Oh well.  It's just a hobby.
Thanks
Bill