Electric F3A

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 08:17:06 AKDT 2005

Very well explained, both Eric & Del.

When I went to bed last night I was planning how to go about the project.
When I woke up this morning I was trying to remember why I wanted to do it.

It is looking more and more like I want stay wet. It has not been a matter
of competition for me for several years.

Unfortunately, when you raise the bar too high, us amateurs quit trying.
Pattern has not been a spectator sport for quite a while.

At one time, a couple of $3500 pattern planes seemed reasonable. $400 for a
drum of fuel seemed reasonable. Traveling somewhere every other weekend
seemed reasonable. Perhaps it was just a stage of life I was passing
through, but the costs are far exceeding the benefits nowadays.

It seems to me that there is a trend around here in that kind of
reasoning...
I hope the condition is local.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US