Web Team Second Try.

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Tue Sep 13 12:42:16 AKDT 2005

Hello one more time,

It has been a long day! On bad days I can screw up a one car funeral and
today is one of those! I won't live this one down! The odds on this screw up
happening are really high! Tom and Mike work for the same organization in
Alaska no less, and both volunteered to take the list. Some how with the
jillion emails I have, I got the information screwed up! Such has been my
day.

I announced Thomas D. Simes is the gentleman who maintains and provides us
with the email archives for this list. Those of you who use this feature
know what a great addition it is!

This is true and Tom is already a member of the web team and has been for
some time!

I should have made the announcement about Mike Laggis! So I will try one
more time!

Michael Laggis has been in computers for the last 14 years. He is currently
a System Administrator for one of the largest Telecommunication providers in
the States.  He is the primary System Admin for 90 servers which include
SQL, File and Print, Application, Email "Microsoft Exchange 2003", Linux
servers, Web servers, and such.  The list goes on.

That said, it is still my pleasure to announce Mike is the newest member of
the web team and will be taking over this list.

I will still be involved with the web team and the other dozen plus mail
list!

He will be emailing you with his thoughts.

I have the flame jacket on!

Thanks for your patience in advance!
Ed
Roho2 at rcpattern.com