NSRCA Web Team

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Tue Sep 13 11:23:56 AKDT 2005

Hello All,

Thomas D. Simes is the gentleman who maintains and provides us with the
email archives for this list. Those of you who use this feature know what a
great addition it is!

A little about Tom:
He lives in Anchorage Alaska and is the systems administrator for Alaska's
largest ISP. Along with his many other duties, he administers forty-one
mailing list both large and small! Obviously he is more than qualified to be
a member of the NSRCA web team.

I am very pleased and proud to announce he will be the newest member of the
team. It is also my distinct pleasure to tell you he is the new
administrator/moderator of this list!

He will be emailing the list to give us his thoughts and tell us how it will
be set up.

Best to each of you,
Ed Hartley
roho2 at rcpattern.com