Web Team Second Try.

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Tue Sep 13 13:13:53 AKDT 2005

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:42:02 -0400
"Ed Hartley" <roho2 at rcpattern.com> wrote:

> Hello one more time,
>
> It has been a long day! On bad days I can screw up a one car funeral
> and  today is one of those! I won't live this one down! The odds on
> this screw up  happening are really high! Tom and Mike work for the
> same organization in  Alaska no less, and both volunteered to take the
> list. Some how with the  jillion emails I have, I got the information
> screwed up! Such has been my  day.

Always a bridesmaid... ;-)   Seriously, I work and fly with Mike and I
can say without any reservation that his technical ability, attention to
detail, temperament and judgment make him an excellent choice for list
administrator.   Ed, thanks for taking care of the mailing list for so
long!  Mike, thanks for stepping up to manage the list going forward.  I
think the list is really a vital resource for sharing information as
well as recruiting and retaining NSRCA membership and interest.

Now that the list wrangler has been appointed, I'm looking forward to
more posts about pattern flying and building!

By the way, for those of you who might be thinking all this volunteerism
from district 8 is a sign of a coup, that's just an ugly rumor.

Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830
          '                  nsrca at shinymetalass.com