[SPAM] Re: OS 1.4 RX Header and Pipe installation in Focus II

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:30:09 AKDT 2005

Bob:
    I know that Macs has header with different rises than the OS.  I
have a 2 1/4" rise header that I got from them that I run in my Eclipse
(s).  Just my opinion, but I think the 23% nitro is not necessary at
all.  I would not expect anything as far as better performance over
15%.  Also, the 17-13 might be more load than it likes, especially when
it is new and you are trying break in the motor.  I thought the 17-12
was the best 2 blade prop, or a 15 3/4 - 10 or 11 3 blade APC "Lockhart"
for an awesome combination.

Also - check out Ed Hartley's web site for lots of other OS pipe - prop
etc combos

http://www.rcpattern.com/2cycle.htm

Chris