OS 1.4 RX Header and Pipe installation in Focus II

Robert Harden rharden1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 10:46:10 AKDT 2005

I would like some advise for installing a header and pipe in a Focus II.  I have the OS 1.4 RX engine, the OS 72102100  Header and the OS T-6010 Tuned Silencer.  My problem is that the header has interference with the firewall. I don't really want to remove material from the firewall to gain clearance.  Is there another header that I could use?  My other question is if the OS Tuned Silencer is the best choice?  I also would like to know what the length should be if the tuned silencer is used.  I am planning to use an APC 17 X 13 prop and Magnum # 1  2 cycle fuel (approx 23% nitro).  All suggestions are welcome.

Bob Harden