[SPAM] Re: OS 1.4 RX Header and Pipe installation in Focus II

Mike Austin mwaustin54 at ev1.net
Fri Sep 16 03:20:06 AKDT 2005

You'll like the header Bob, as far as the belly pan, I installed per instructions and there is a small buldge from the gear mount but hardly noticable. I chose not to cut on it since it didn't effect the installation. I'm in the process of moving but I'll send you a pic of the installation this weekend.

Mike