140L problem

Rex Lesher trex at pacwest.net
Sun Sep 4 20:16:28 AKDT 2005

Todd

Have you been following the thread on the DZ Carboning problems as of late?  In my case, it has been the fuel.  Apparantly, some ingredient in the oil (Synthetic) is causing the problem.  And according to sources, this has been cured.  However, I still have quite a few cases of the original fuel that has been suspect.  I am still using the fuel and plan on keeping a close eye on the situation.
My suggestion is to get some Cool Power 30% Heli fuel, and try that.  I've used a lot of it in my YS motors, and they stayed very clean.
Well, that's my two cents worth....

Rex Lesher