Growing pattern

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 18 19:13:46 AKST 2005

Lance
 The Aerofly Pro Has the pic in pic and I just finished practicing the 2/4pt rolls inv to inv (2007) pattern.
 You can use the corners of the pic in pic for the 45 Degree lines,uprights for vert and horizontal lines for level flight.This works for me,but the plane relative position to ground is not there. Bob Pastorello did some work on this last year with the Aerofly Pro. At any rate it keeps the fingers limber and the eyes working.

Jim Ivey

> From: "Lance Van Nostrand" <patterndude at comcast.net>
> Date: 2005/11/18 Fri PM 10:37:16 EST
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: Re: Growing pattern
>
> On a bit more serious note, there was a very useful discussion thread here about using a flight sim to demonstrate manuvers and capturing the video.  Seemed several people figured it out.  I know filming real planes is really tough if you want a judge training aid or a snazzy promotion.  I've had success with two cameras, one zoomed in and one out to provide a picture in picture of the real plane.  Works best on centered manuvers to show geometry.
> --lance

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.