[SPAM] Growing Pattern

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 18:10:10 AKST 2005

It's almost mid November and there is flying in Joisey still. And even I
took part in the action. There was a fellow there with a 40% composite  model
with a DA 150 up front on pipes and a carbon prop. It wasn't exactly quiet  in
the air but it definitely didn't irritate. It had a nice full, almost  gutteral
sound I thought. It was closer to a pattern engine sound  than these gassies
used to be.

The electrics could be flown with megaphones attached. This already exists.
Best of both worlds. (now don't you electric afficionados get all your lipos
flared...I'm only bustin')

Been to a nascar race once; an old company I worked for was  sponsoring
somebody and tickets were free. I really " didn't get it" (to  paraphrase Dave). It
got my interest for about 15 seconds when they brought  a bunch of 'em
together at the same time right in front of me, but I left  at around 100 mile mark
since there weren't anymore pile-ups to that point and I  was bored to tears.
Now, Formula 1, that's another thing altogether. (same for  you bubbalas...
only teasing youse).

Well.... on second thought, maybe I got more of the nascar thing than I
thought.

Hey Earl, what does the "growl of an offy" sound like?

MattK

In a message dated 11/12/2005 1:59:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,