Growing Pattern ** klipped to repost **

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 16:31:03 AKST 2005

I've been flying pattern since '98 and usually get to two or three a year. I have only gone to one contest where I came back on sunday to fly. If I leave Saturday night, even if I get home late, I still have sunday with the family. I"ve given up a lot of trophies by not coming back, but by the end of saturday, I know where I fit in.