Is it time to redesign?

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 20:51:37 AKST 2005

> > Is the real objective to feed the FAI class with World Class
contestants... ?

No. The objective of pattern is to allow those with a competitive spirit and
the love of precision aerobatics to find enjoyment. That ranges from just
showing up to be with friends to winning NATS.

Feeding the FAI class is a natural side effect as the most talented and
dedicated rise to the top, as is the case with any competitive endeavor.

Keith Black