[SPAM] Re: Glow Engine Vs. Electric Engine for 2 m' pattern plane

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon May 30 06:10:31 AKDT 2005

You fellows have done a good economic review of the flat-out electric
airplane.
How about considering a lower level entry airplane? Are they at all
competitive price wise?
Consider something with ONE of those $325 batteries... Is that enough to
power a 90-size airplane?

Also, I am not believing electric motors and gear boxes run forever. Are
they rebuildable or are they junk at some end-of-life?

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US