DZ 140

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Wed May 18 15:35:21 AKDT 2005

Hi Don

That prop is a bit on the large size. I use a 16 x 12 or 15-1/2 x 12W APC (as per commander Northeast) The 16 inch is a tad noisier but both give great pull @ 8400 up to 8600 rpm at sea level :-)   Needle sound about right for break in but mine are both about 1-1/4 turns out now.

Hope this helps,

Dave