DZ 140

Donald Filteau don.filteau at sasktel.net
Tue May 17 15:48:37 AKDT 2005

Hi People

I just got a new 140 DZ  I tried to run the engine on a 16.5 X 15W APC.  It would only run 7500 rpm.  I us 25% fuel.  ATT. 1800 above sea level.  TEMP 70 F.  Then tried a 15.5 X 14W.  I got 8500 rpms.  Did not get off the ground to tried the engine.  To windy 40 KM.  What should a persons try for props.  and what settings.  Then needle setting was about one and half turns out.

Thank
Don Filteau
Prince Albert Canada

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.