calling complete for new takeoff

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Tue May 17 17:22:49 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 5/17/2005 2:50:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
atwoodm at paragon-inc.com writes:
Regarding the actual “Vote”…the FINAL voting forms do not contain ANY…I
mean ANY of the rational that is submitted for the rule…JUST the text of the rule
change.

For new members of the contest board (Vern and I) it took a fair bit of work
calling different proposer’s to understand the motivations of some. (most are
straight forward, but there were a few that seemed out of left field.)

I would imagine in future votes, being part of the entire process will help,
but there will always be the chance of a new board member getting into the
game late and having to make decisions.

It was interesting to me that ALL of the IMAC rule change proposals came from
the sig…there were NO independent proposals to confuse things, and I believe
their changed passed with a clean slate.

Mark

Thank-you for your explanation. Now I am just a little less "uninformed" !

Robert Gainey