Webra 1.45 remote glow

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Mon May 16 19:46:48 AKDT 2005

Dave, I have a webra 1.45 and use a remote glow driver. I mount the ground
to the mounting bolt and the glow gadget to the top of the glow plug. This
has worked fine on three different Webras. Make sure all of your connections
are good.

Try this test. Use an ohm meter and see if you have conductivity between the
outside of the glow plug and the mounting hole on the crank case. You
should. If you do then there's something wrong with your remote glow setup,
or your glow plug is dead.

Keith Black