Webra 1.45 remote glow

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon May 16 18:26:54 AKDT 2005

Dave,

What I did -

- Remove the sleeve from the engine.
- 3M-77 some 600 grit paper to the top of the sleeve.
- trim the sandpaper to match the OD of the sleeve.
- you now have the proper tool to remove the anodizing on the head where it
contacts the sleeve.
- use a little bit of oil and be careful to use even pressure.

With the anodizing removed from the head where it contacts the sleeve, the
remote glow will work fine.

Dave